Repeater IRIS/SIMPO with Grey plastic housing;
The Repeater fire alarm panel is designed to work with Teletek Electronics addressable fire alarm panels IRIS, IRIS PRO and SIMPO.
It is used to display the current events of the connected to network addressable panels.
The connection between Repeater panel and other addressable panels IRIS, IRIS PRO and/or SIMPO is via redundant network module based on RS485 interface.
The information for events are visualized on LCD display and LED indication for the system status.
– Maximum number of fire alarm panels in network – 64.
– Maximum distance between two panels – up to 1000m.
– Built-in real time clock.
– Latest software and firmware update – via micro USB.
Operation with Repeater Panel is supported for the following revisions of the panels:
IRIS fire alarm panel:
SIMPO fire alarm panel:
|– from the panel||AUX/GND|
|– external||(24 ±4)VDC|
|Maximum power consumption||0.11A|
|Twisted pair cable UTP CAT 5:|
|– maximum length between repeater and panel||max. 1000m.|
|– cross Section||0.5-2.5mm²|
|Color, Material||White, ABS|
|Dimensions of panel||200x330x48mm|
|Maximum number of supported panels in network||64|
|Network type||Ring topology|
|Memory LOG||10 000 events|
|Multi language support||YES|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +50°C|
|Relative humidity resistance.||95%|
* All repeater panels requires a 24VDC separate powere supply with battery backup or shall be powered from auxiliary power of fire alam control panel to function; need to be procured separately. Refer specifications for size.
** Price are subject to change at anytime. Please confirm via email as no payment gateway is connected.
|Seller's Warranty||1 Year|